January 22, 2018

Yin and Yang 421

Super high January surf.

Do-mess-ticities and dentists today. 
The laundry goes around, and I go grocery shopping. 
I found a poem going around in my head, and I managed to write it down before it escaped me.  That’s good.  Heroic even.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  • Himself:  Continues to feel great.  Not a cough to be seen.
  • Me, myself, and I:  Really discouraged about my teeth.  Need a new pool shirt.  Daughters car was broken into this morning, and they only took Zoe’s school backpack.  She’s heartbroken.
  • Reading:  Louise Penny.
  • Captain Poolie:  She was sitting up and eating yesterday.  The peeled banana sat on the bedspread forgotten.
  • Gratitude’s:  The pool was glorious this morning tho the air was in the 40’s.

  • 6 comments:

    1. That's the trick...write it down before you forget it....how many times....

      ReplyDelete
    2. Are you going to share the poem?

      ReplyDelete
    3. I expected the peom. Maybe another time?

      Love the photo.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Darn. I would be happy to replace the backpack with a check if that would be appropriate. I hate stuff like that as it knock the feet out of people. I am with Celia...will we get to read the poem? Hubby is on day 7 of his cold, mostly sniffles and a very mild fever. No chest congestion, and I am happy about that and trying to avoid him as much as I can. LOL>

      ReplyDelete
    5. No cough is about time--wonderful. I think we are all expecting that poem. Glad Poolie is doing a little better.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life